There is no current litigation being conducted in Texas.
To stay current on changes to Texas Litigation: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
There is no current legislation being conducted in Texas.
To stay current on changes to Texas Legislation: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- Texas Counties Can Use Zuckerberg Funds for Safer Elections
- REVEALED: Zuckerberg Group Funneled 99.4% Of Voter Engagement Budget To Democrat Districts
- Final Countdown: Cameron County gets ready for early voting
- More federal lawsuits filed to block left leaning group’s influence in administration of elections
- $9.6 Million Zuckerberg Grant, Unvetted Vendors, and Blocked Poll Watchers Add to Harris County Election Controversy
- Election Integrity Watchdog Amistad Project Joins Texas AG’s Supreme Court Litigation
- Amistad Project: Federal Lawsuits Filed to Challenge Use of Zuckerberg Millions, Claims Funds Used to Influence Election Outcome in Battleground States
- Amistad Project: More Federal Lawsuits Filed To Block $250 Million In Private Monies From Directing Government Election Management
- The Amistad Project: Zuckerberg Needs to Be Transparent About Political Donations Through Partisan Nonprofit
Choose A Colored State To See Activity
We're tracking up-to-the-minute state activity in legislation, litigation and more.