LATEST NEWS FROM
No posts found!
There is no current litigation being conducted in South Carolina.
To stay current on changes to South Carolina Litigation: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
There is no current legislation being conducted in South Carolina.
To stay current on changes to South Carolina Legislation: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- More federal lawsuits filed to block left-leaning group’s influence in administration of elections
- Mark Zuckerberg Center for Tech and Civic Engagement
- More federal lawsuits filed to block left leaning group’s influence in administration of elections
- America scrambles to take part in the Mark Zuckerberg $250 million gold rush
- SC judge rejects request to block private elections grants funded by Facebook CEO
- SC counties took millions in election grants funded by Facebook CEO. Now 2 face suits
- Amistad Project: Federal Lawsuits Filed to Challenge Use of Zuckerberg Millions, Claims Funds Used to Influence Election Outcome in Battleground States
- Amistad Project: More Federal Lawsuits Filed To Block $250 Million In Private Monies From Directing Government Election Management
- The Amistad Project: Zuckerberg Needs to Be Transparent About Political Donations Through Partisan Nonprofit
SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OTHER KEY STATES
We're tracking up-to-the-minute state activity in legislation, litigation and more.